beers

Mike,

Better lock them up in the bed of the truck. I know how Kevin likes the micro-brewed barley pops. No biggie though I have plenty of real liquor, One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR :)

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Its been raining, the winter riding is on hold. Time for some Magic Hat #9 (Vermont Brew)and some Old Man Ale(New Hampshire brew) :D. I may be late for work tomorrow :D. I'll be pie eyed by 8pm :D. Have a good evening all.

Bill, I'll be bringing these down with me. I hope they will still be full after the long ride. Drink beer, drive fast! :)

MIKE

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 01-31-2001).]

tekillya? oooff. I think I'll stick to my barley and hops.

Bill,

I thought you drank grain alcohol, straight out of the bottle :)

Kev,

As a matter of fact I've been saving a bottle of "shine" for a special occasion. When you come down in June, I'll break it out :)

The guy I bought it from poured it out of a large glass jug into a half pint bottle he had. It's the real deal.

Bill