HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denn10

Okay Okay............im Backkkkkkkk

12 posts in this topic

Alrighty my jail sentence has been served and i can say that i am a REHABILITATED MAN now!!!! Man that 30 days in the hole SUCKS, let me tell you! From now on if any of you have any questions about what NOT to do just pm me and ill school you and rehabilitate you also. I should become a counselor/moderator now. LOL

SO if i have missed any important PM's with you all wanting to buy stuff and all lemme know!!

1 person likes this

Glad to see ya made it!! Welcome back, and don't let the god fearers screw with ya. You did your stupid "punishment" and are back!!! live and learn, glad you are here and not there!!!!!Been there myself:thumbsup:

Whaddup Denn?

I was afraid you had been abducted and were being held for ransom in the backroom of some seedy bar in Tijuana.

I finally got the Yosh system on my bike and half arsed have it tuned (long story - don't ask), think I've decided to not do the header wrap for the meantime, maybe in the summer.

I posted a thread that turned into a potential Springtime get together (sort of), though I may have only convinced Martinfan30 to consider coming out. We'll see........

Glad to see you're back:thumbsup:

Welcome back ... Bummer you had to be rehabilitated , I'll miss the off the cuff remarks. Is it true they used water boarding ??? :banghead:

yes its true, everything youve heard is sadly the truth. I dont even look the same anymore, they did some bad things to me.

I knew someone would say how nice it was without me around NOW i know who my new target is!!!!!!

yes its true, everything youve heard is sadly the truth. I dont even look the same anymore, they did some bad things to me.

I knew someone would say how nice it was without me around NOW i know who my new target is!!!!!!

You will have to update that picture of you in your AVATAR.

ya now you even ALMOST piece together a legible sentence!LOL!

you suck.

You will have to update that picture of you in your AVATAR.

maybe he should take a pic of himself washing his bike!(get it denn???)

maybe he should take a pic of himself washing his bike!(get it denn???)

AHHHHH yeah first get it wet then soap it up EASY isnt it LMAO