How Much Would You Pay?

I'm getting ready to purchase a new bike. How much would you pay for a 2006 Yamaha WR 450? Brand new bike, off the show room floor. Remember a 2006, mint condition...thanks!!

Not sure how far of a drive it would be for you. But, Abernathy's in Union City has a 2007 WR450 brand new for $5754. My brother just bought a white 08 YZ450F from them for $6094. Can't beat those prices anywhere!

Personally, I wouldn't buy an '06 at all - just bought an '07 for just under $5700. To be sure you're aware - big changes in the WR from '06 to '07, so hence the recommendation above. I'm pretty sure everyone here would recommend finding an '07. And if you're dead set on the '06, use this info to negotiate.

I am guessing that they are asking 5000 for the new 06, because that is about what new 06's are going for that have just sat on the showroom floor. Don't pay more than 4500. For 4500 you would be better getting a used wr with exhaust and mods and all the goodies. If you "need" to have the new bike, get an 07. Trust me, its way way better. Better looking, aluminum frame, new motor, the whole 9 yards.

I used Abbernathy's price's to beat down my local dealer and am picking up 2 07 wr450' s for 5750 a bike. Abbernathys is at least 5 hours away and I was hoping not to have to drive that far but the owner of the dealership jumped all over it, he said they are 07's and they got to go.

Bought a 2006 crf450x and crf150 at Abernathys yesterday, got a GREAT deal on them. I was very happy with the service and of course the prices!! Had to drive 6 hours one way but worth the trip.

I'm getting ready to purchase a new bike. How much would you pay for a 2006 Yamaha WR 450? Brand new bike, off the show room floor. Remember a 2006, mint condition...thanks!!

Morristown?