Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aurora

Is $4395.00 a good price for a new 2007 XR650R?

8 posts in this topic

Is $4395.00, before tax and title, a good price from the dealer, for a new zero hour/mile 2007 XR650R?

Yes. The cheapest I ever saw a new one advertised was $4,200 and that was a couple of years ago when there were plenty of new one-year-old and new two-year-old bikes still on the dealership floor.

Yes. The cheapest I ever saw a new one advertised was $4,200 and that was a couple of years ago when there were plenty of new one-year-old and new two-year-old bikes still on the dealership floor.

It's a great price, as long as there is not $1000 worth of freight, setup, and reg fees.

Always shop the out-the-door price.

I don't want to pay the dealer holding me hostage for hundreds of dollars just to get an initial plate.

To get an XRR plated in Arizona, must this be accomplished while purchasing the bike at the dealership when new or can I save money and make the modification on my own the go to DMV and get the XRR plated?

Other than state sale tax, how much can I expect to pay for sales paper work for the XRR. I know, it is what I negotiate, but what is realistic the lowest price? Better yet what is the true cost to the dealer?

Would you get a Honda extended warranty on the XRR? Most riding will be on the street.

Thx,

Bob

I don't want to pay the dealer holding me hostage for hundreds of dollars just to get an initial plate.

To get an XRR plated in Arizona, must this be accomplished while purchasing the bike at the dealership when new or can I save money and make the modification on my own the go to DMV and get the XRR plated?

Other than state sale tax, how much can I expect to pay for sales paper work for the XRR. I know, it is what I negotiate, but what is realistic the lowest price? Better yet what is the true cost to the dealer?

Would you get a Honda extended warranty on the XRR? Most riding will be on the street.

Thx,

Bob