HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
knuklehead

Got my head bolts out today

7 posts in this topic

They took off the halo today.:banghead: Still wont be able to ride for a few more months.I'll be able to feel my pillow tonight for the first time in along time. bolton.jpg

Read your post in Dr. Mark's forum also, apparently you've had a rough time. Best wishes for a full recovery.

Hope you have the sleep of a lifetime tonight, been there, done that, know how it feels, don't wanna do it again.:banghead:

I sincerely hope the rest of your recovery goes well and you're back on your scoot before the summer get here. :busted:

Read the title in new threads, and thought it was about the engine's head bolts. Hope you make a full recovery. :banghead:

Hey knuklehead, I thought the same thing as fishpost19 ! Than I thought it was a spoof now i see it is real.It looks to have been very painful ! Is your story posted anywhere here ? Bike related? Anyway...not to pry,best wishes for a fast recovery.I am new to TT only about 7 weeks and I have seen some very interesting people here to say the least ! The help i recived from several of you was awesome,so maybe i can return the help to someone else down the road.My last lesson was FOCUS ! FOCUS ! FOCUS ! The bike runs great now,still working on the of the bottom hesatation,thanks again to all of you

Danny V