White Bother E2 08YZ450?

Just picked up an 08:applause: and looking for a slip on. I'v read many post on the DRD, Yoshimira and FMF. Has anyone tried or have the WhiteBros.

E2?

That's exactly what I was wondering...was thinking of buying myself a FMF Q4 or E2 for Xmas since I've been pretty good this year. Never have seen a comparison in the mags......

Well I ordered one today and should have it tomorrow, I will let you know what I think. Unfortunatly I havn't ridden the bike yet and will not know the difference between the stock and E2.

i have it.

go for it!!! great pipe

What jeting did you go with?

they say stock.

i just rejetted for winter 165main, 48pilot 1.3/4 fuel screw

see level 40 degreed

How did you like the pipe? Did you ride it both plugged and unplugged?

Well I ordered one today and should have it tomorrow, I will let you know what I think. Unfortunatly I havn't ridden the bike yet and will not know the difference between the stock and E2.

Well have you used the slip on yet? We have been waiting for the results and pics!:banghead:

I've been late on replying because my E2 never showed up at my local dealer after 2 weeks :banghead: ! So I cancelled my order and went to another dealer and picked up Dr D. full system instead and works great.

The stock '08 muffler works with the stock '06 setup right?

will any of the "slip-ons" mentioned fit the stock 08' header? thanks