HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msalter

03' YZ450F front end push

8 posts in this topic

Get the right front tire and try pulling the forks up in the clamps 5-7mm. Be careful of increasing the rebound damping, as it can increase the mid stroke compression harshness in the single chamber KYB forks. Offset clamps will make it easier to turn in, but won't really deal with the push issue in any meaningful way.

Gray, a couple of questions:

- I've never heard anyone mention how big an effect the Yamaha footpeg mod is on turning.

- I've been using a D 756 front, I thought it was great until I had a bad spill recently. I'm not sure if it was the front tire washing out or not. But reading all the tire posts recently I plan on changing. What is your recomendation for medium to hard pack MX?

My front wheel tries to slide out on corners. Any suggestions on triple clamps or adjustments?

here is how to help ... been there done that!

Michelin Starcross MS3 tires

StormRacing Link

raise folks