Ty Davis on an RM250?

I believe that he is sponsored by or riding for factory suzuki now. That was quite a suprise after all the years he's ridden yamaha's. I'm sure it all comes down to money in the end though.

Ty Davis on a 2 Stroke and its a Suzuki?.......Whats the world coming to? :banghead:

Ty Davis on a 2 Stroke and its a Suzuki?.......Whats the world coming to? :banghead:

It's called full circle...Something new and everyone thinks it is the wave of the future. Then what was old becomes what is new... :busted: Happens all the time. 2-Strokes ain't noise pollution...2-Strokes ain't gonna die... :D

It's called full circle...Something new and everyone thinks it is the wave of the future. Then what was old becomes what is new..

So the mullet is coming back too?

Did you get my last PM? I sent it tonight and then my computer locked up. Control/Alt/delete didn't work either. I may need you to take a look at it.

i better get my zip ty fuel screw before they stop making haha

Worlds will collide if Dubach starts riding KXs. No more Yamaha goodies.:busted:

Did you get my last PM? I sent it tonight and then my computer locked up. Control/Alt/delete didn't work either. I may need you to take a look at it.

Yes the mullet is coming back. No didn't get the PM. Let me know.

Coming back? Heck, there's some towns around here where it never went away.

this is big news......and I am sorry to see them going yellow.....it is all about the money! The way of the world these days.....:banghead:

Coming back? Heck, there's some towns around here where it never went away.

LOL. My boss has a mullet. He also rolls his sleeves up on his T-Shirts. There isn't a truck around that has enough power to pull him out of the 1980's.

this is big news......and I am sorry to see them going yellow.....it is all about the money! The way of the world these days.....:banghead:

Me too. But I think Ty Davis won a SX Championship with Suzuki waaay back in the day. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he used to be a factory Suzuki rider.

Yes the mullet is coming back.

Are you going to grow one? :banghead:

Apparently Yamaha has dropped all off road sponsorship and is concentrating on MX and SX only. Not a wise decision IMO.

Who's Barry Hawks team riding for next year?

I heard Hawk is raceing quads again next year.

Ok I made that up. Sweet internet rumor to start though.

Apparently Yamaha has dropped all off road sponsorship and is concentrating on MX and SX only. Not a wise decision IMO.

Source?