HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRFsean

Powercore 4 on 08 YZ450?

9 posts in this topic

Im thinking this is the exhaust (powercore 4) I am gonna buy as my local dealer (roseville yamaha ) just kicked me back a 500 dollar gift card for the price that we payed as otdcycles.com had a price that was $800.00 cheaper. So does anyone have any experience with this pipe? I just want to ditch the stock one, but how about the white bros e2 or the XCR. The XCR looks very big tho.

Im thinking this is the exhaust (powercore 4) I am gonna buy as my local dealer (roseville yamaha ) just kicked me back a 500 dollar gift card for the price that we payed as otdcycles.com had a price that was $800.00 cheaper. So does anyone have any experience with this pipe? I just want to ditch the stock one, but how about the white bros e2 or the XCR. The XCR looks very big tho.

I believe I have made up mind to go with the TI Dr. D Pipe. From what I have heard It's the best for the money. You have to agree Dr.D does know Yamaha's! It's also reasonably priced!

I am going to Buy another DR D also but dont know which one I want hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I have one on my 08 but a bad spill made it look like hell

I'm telling you guys, try the Yoshimura RS-2, I was die hard Dr D for a long time, not anymore, now I am die hard yoshimura. Better quality build, doenst block the oil filter so I dont have to move the header, and the power increase is on par with Dr D but Dr D has no over rev. Yosh, all the way!

i've heard horror stories about the xcr cracking at the welds more than one time...

ya i dont think I was going to get that one anyway cause it is really big. but does anyone know anything about the powercore 4?

i've heard horror stories about the xcr cracking at the welds more than one time...

Thats interesting because the E2 has that prob too.

They are very long silencers, I wouldn't be surprised if the extra weight hanging off the back end is causing those weld brakes

Thats interesting because the E2 has that prob too.

They are very long silencers, I wouldn't be surprised if the extra weight hanging off the back end is causing those weld brakes

k so no white bros for me, looks like im getting the powercore , and its affordable lol:ride:

I tested dr. d wh. bros. and the megabomb sys and the white bros. al. pro 2 and the megabomb sys. were far above the dee pipe..