HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fortydegnorth

'07 wr450f deals in or around Ohio?

6 posts in this topic

I am in the market for an '07 wr450f and it seems no dealerships have them locally. I am in the Dayton area in Southwest Ohio. I saw some deals at Honda East in Toledo a week or two ago for under $6000 but now I don't see them listed anymore. Anyone been to a dealership that needs to move some old stock before the end of the year? I tried Yamaha of Troy, Clinton County Motorsports, and Competition Accessories a couple weeks ago and none had 07's. I am willing to travel a couple hours for the right price so Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indian and Kentucky are all options. Thanks!

Heres one in Ohio, but the price is too high for an '06 I wouldnt pay over 5k IMO.......Maybe u can talk'em down

Crap link didnt work. Do an advanced search on cycletrader.com for 2006 wr450f and youll c a few in Ohio........Good Luck !!

Thanks for the responses I would drive 2-3 hours but not to Colorado. I would rather buy from Clinton County Motorsports since they are an excellent dealership in my opinion. I will contact them and see if there Yamaha rep can track one down and for what price.