Dr. D vs FMF exhaust system

I have a 2002 YZ426..looking to upgrade my stock exhaust system. All of my riding is trails and hill climbing. I was looking at the FMF Q2 with a power bomb vs the Dr. D, d-shape complete exhaust system. Let me know what you guys think. I priced out both systems and I can get either one for about the same price..so cost is not an issue...Just want the best bang for the buck!!!

Thanks, AXMAN

id take the fmf over the dr.d. i like fmf better then any exhaust company. but thats just me. i put on fmf 4.1's with powerbomb headers and it gives my bikes a lot more power. but i race so its different.

just my 2cents..

dubach...excellent customer support and products!

Dr. D for me and my 426... Couldn't be happier. Yes, their customer service rocks.

If its a choice between those 2....go with the DR D.

If it were me, then if my riding were mostly on private land where it will be uncorked then I would get the Dr. D. If I were going to ride most often on public land or where the bike needs to be quiet, then I would get the FMF-Q. The Dr. D is designed for moto with a quiet option, and the FMF-Q is designed to perform well when quiet. So I think in uncorked mode the Dr. D is going to perform better, but in quiet mode I think the FMF-Q will be better.

even with the Dubach quiet insert you would still go with the FMF?

GET the dr. d i put one on my 426 and it helped the bottom end wich seriously helps on the trails and hills

Wow..thanks for all the great replies..looks like the Dr. D is the way to go ....I will be making a purchase this week. I will repost when I get it all dialed in...Thanks to those who posted.

Axman

GET the dr. d i put one on my 426 and it helped the bottom end wich seriously helps on the trails and hills

I'm going DrD too.:banghead:

I have a 2002 YZ426..looking to upgrade my stock exhaust system. All of my riding is trails and hill climbing. I was looking at the FMF Q2 with a power bomb vs the Dr. D, d-shape complete exhaust system. Let me know what you guys think. I priced out both systems and I can get either one for about the same price..so cost is not an issue...Just want the best bang for the buck!!!

Thanks, AXMAN

Where did you find Part numbers and prices on these. I checked the parts catalog here and just find listings for the 450's

Thanks