Jetting Question 07 YZ 450 w/ NEW MRD Exhaust System

Any Suggestion's on what if any changes need to be made for this Exhaust? Im in So Cal, pretty much sea level and my bike has the stock Jets.. It was suggested to go to a 48 Pilot, is there anything else I should do while im changing the pilot?

Please Advise and I promise a Full Review once everything is installed...

Yup, went through all 9 pages, some good info to go off of, looks like I should just go with the 48 and install the pipe and see how she runs, I DONT want to put the pipe on and then have to Re-Jet as tearing down the bike and getting to the CARB is a PITA>>>>>>> lol...

Yup, went through all 9 pages, some good info to go off of, looks like I should just go with the 48 and install the pipe and see how she runs, I DONT want to put the pipe on and then have to Re-Jet as tearing down the bike and getting to the CARB is a PITA>>>>>>> lol...

Your bike is an 07 correct. I would go with the 48 pilot and try 1 3/4 turns on the fuel screw to start. It should be very very close. The only other thing you might need to do is bump the main jet to a 165.

Man that Carb tool would have saved me a ton of time, I got everything up last night, bike sounds great and fired right up.. Man Fit and Finish is great on this Pipe! I cant wait to try it on the track....

Now to sell off my Giant WB E2 Silencer lol..

I'm waiting for my mrd should get it by next weekend asked dave about the jetting he said just open pilot 1/2 turn