Longer throttle cable needed for bar risers?

I just recieved a set of BARRISERS for my 05 WR450 and I was wondering if the throttle cable will be long enough?

I just recieved a set of BARRISERS for my 05 WR450 and I was wondering if the throttle cable will be long enough?

i have a gps sub mount which raise the bars and inch an half and then i also added a little taller bar. with this combo i am at the max (actually had to re route the cables a little. so i would say anything over 2in yes new cables anything under and your good to go! hope this helps

I have the Up and Forward barrisers on my 01 WR426 with stock cables.

I run the Thumper Racing 1.5" Up and forward riser with stock cables, the trick I do is to roll the cables/throttle underneath the bar; instead of the cable coming out of the throttle on top of the bar. Pull the grip off and reglue it in the correct position.

Been running this for 7 years on 3 bikes, no problems with the cables.

Thanks for the replys guys. I just finished putting them on and everything seems fine. Took it for a little rip and it feels awesome, stand up is SO much better. Got a weird arm pump though and I only rode it for 5 minutes. Hope it's just the different handlebar position and a little getting use to. And by the way, the Barrisers are a very good product, high quality, great fit and super fast service, I would highly recomend them if you're looking for a taller bar.