HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wr450fyamaha

Im back

11 posts in this topic

For those of you who are newer (members for less than a year), you prolly shouldnt bother reading any farther. but any way, im back to the forums after a long long bikeless slumber. the 650L has been gone for a while now and she will always be loved and missed. Now it is time to move on and i have purchased an 03 DRZ 400e...got a good deal, $1800. So, i am sad to say that i probably wont be back here for another long. I bid you all well and thank you for the wonderful arguments we've had together.

Love,

Joe

What is this thing called "selling a bike?" Somehow I never do that.

OK, I sort of do that. I ride them until something finally fails so bad that it is not worth it to fix. Then the remains get parted out on ebay.

For those of you who are newer (members for less than a year), you prolly shouldnt bother reading any farther. but any way, im back to the forums after a long long bikeless slumber. the 650L has been gone for a while now and she will always be loved and missed. Now it is time to move on and i have purchased an 03 DRZ 400e...got a good deal, $1800. So, i am sad to say that i probably wont be back here for another long. I bid you all well and thank you for the wonderful arguments we've had together.

Love,

Joe

welcome back, sorry to see you leave so quickly...

Hey, congratulations on the DRZ thats a very good bike...if your on a severely restricted income....enjoy :thumbsup:

Didn't realize you were gone, from an "L" to DRZ that's progress............:thumbsup:

i know.... wish it was an R but its a play bike....im not that into riding any more.....

i know.... wish it was an R but its a play bike....im not that into riding any more.....

Maybe you should get a quad...........

I missed him......

I emptied the clip and while I was re-loading he finaly got over the hill on his sad bike. It was a good nice thing he was finaly gone, there was pease, all was well and now it's back:banghead: So, in the end I can say I knew he was gone and it was a good thing.

He said "love, Joe", does that mean something?

He said "love, Joe", does that mean something?

No. He's just playing with our emotions. Don't get me wrong, he'll get close, but in the end he'll just break our hearts...just like all the other cheap forums before us... :thumbsup: