throttle stop cut

A quick fix is to rotate the whole throttle assembly foreword. Just loosen the two screws that hold the throttle on and rotate it foreword, then tighten it back up. The only thing that might get in your way is the break reservoir. I don't know on the 2000 WR but on the 01's you can adjust the cables as well.

What is it with dogs and kitty "granola bars" anyway...? And he'll come straight to you to give a good face-lickin' afterwards..! ?

And, YEAH!, Yamakaze is one serious looking dude! Bet he could ride his "rice burner" up to any biker bar around and have them buy his beers...(They DO dig the awesome Thumper sound of these weenie 400's). Wouldn't want on his bad side...or in between him and the checkered flag either!! :D "Old age and INTIMIDATION will overcome youth and skill any day!" :D

E.G.O.: What kind of tires are you running? Mine wash out real bad any time I try a corner like that... :D

Your comment about "They DO dig the awesome Thumper sound of these weenie 400's" Is true the other day I was getting gas and three Harley dudes pulled in. They were just hanging out and stretching, and when I fired up the old bike one of them came over and asked me what size bike it was. When I told him 426 he looked shocked. He said cool I thought it was bigger, and he likes'em loud ? no problem there. Of course I had to wheelie down the street. I saw them when I was ridding back into town from my ride nothing but respect for the 426. :D :D