HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xrracer36

BRYAN please read

6 posts in this topic

i know this has probably been said before, but now that you can go see who is online, i can see we have quite a few people on at once.

why don't you take a pole of how many people would like a chat (and would use it) and see if that is a possible step for upgrade in the future. i know that is one reason that i go over to motocross.com sometimes, but they only get little punk kids who think they are funny if they come in and insult everybody in there, and it gets old and boring.

oh, by the way. love the new setup. this forum took a little to get used to, but it definitly has it's advantages over the old format. great job!!! :)

racer36 :D

Im gonna reply

personally I dont want chat, it would be annoying, I know I could turn it off, but if ya want to chat get an aim acocunt or yahho or MSN :)

Well thats my $4.26 worth

I would have to agree with EGO, there's plenty of other options for chat rooms and keep these forums flowing with the good exchange of info they have..........TW

I have read your suggestion and am not sure we should go in that direction. One concern is fragmentation of conversation. Now, you know where you need to go to get the info you need. I have to agree that we are not really a chat group. Our purpose is to bring the community of 4-stroke enthusiasts together to share information that benefits everyone. A chat conversation terminates and the information goes with it. A post on the other hand remains in our archives forever, to benefit someone, somewhere down the road. This isn't to say that we should bury the thought, but these are my initial thoughts.

If you want to chat get an AOL account. I like the forum just like it is. Just my opinion.

Later

YOU ALL SUCK!!! YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF STUCK UP OLD FOGIES!!!! YOU GUYS JUST CAN'T KEEP UP WITH TECHNOLOGY AND CHECKING FORUMS AND CHATTING ALL AT ONCE AND...

:D:D :D

just kidding :D

okay i see what you mean and why it hasn't been done already. was just curious. just thought i'd see what anybody thought. i can see what you mean by the archives and everything. jsut thought of it as a place to stop in if you got nothing else to do and say hey and bs with some other thumperjockeys.

thanks for answering my question.

oh, i like that pic of the piston under the name. that's really cool! :)

later

racer 36 :D