Dirt Bagz frames

Can anyone here that uses these saddle bags post a photo of the frames that come with the bags. Hopefully of them mounted on the bike without the bags covering them.

I've looked as best I can but I can't seem to locate a photo of the frames themselves. My concern is that they are to light.

My brother has a set of these on his Husky, and a number of his buddies use them on various Suzuki & KTM's. They are all very pleased with the Bagz.

The frame acts as a "stand-off" and a lower mount/strapping point for the bags. They don't support the weight of whatever you've got packed int he bags themselves. That's done by a couple of straps that cross over the top of the bike/seat/fender area. Then there's a couple of straps on the bottom of the bags that cinch the bags close to the frame to keep them from flopping around. - As I mentioned the frame doesn't support any of the weight of the bags like a typical "street" pannier design. HOWEVER - because of how the weight is supported, for the XR650R, the little sub-frame they sell in the accessory section is a must have. If you had some sort of rack on the back ala Pro-moto billet or simular, you could probably get away without the sub-frame.

I don't have a a set on my bike, but if I start doing multi-day rides, rather than "simple" overnighters - I'm getting a set. In fact I just got the sub-frame in anticipation of buying some in the future if Santa doesn't bring me some for Christmas.

They are far & away the best thing I've seen in person.

I've been looking for the same, guy just put some up on ADV with pretty good pics of the frames. It's on a DR but I guess the XRL would be similar.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289600

I've been thinking about the ebay racks, but looks like you can't get to the air filter without unbolting the rack. Happy trails racks are more that I want to spend. I was just on the dirtbagz site and you can buy just the frames themselves, around $110 and $85 for the ebay ones. ?

But as you say, it looks like removing the side cover to get to the battery and air filter would be a hassle.

For the price, I like the bags and frame together. Thanks for posting those photos. They're made better than I expected.