HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamaha.dude

Help in obtaining Yamaha promotional goodies...

2 posts in this topic

I have been browsing the US Yamaha website, and they have some nice jackets and stuff, which I know we will never get here in Australia.

What I was hoping to find out was the name of a Yamaha Dealer that either has a large range of this sort of shirt/jacket/promo items in stock, or is happy to order it in, and one that gives a good price as well.

It would be ideal if the dealer would ship it direct to me, but I can get it sent to a friend in California if need be... and she can post it on, unless anyone else is offering to be my agent for a small fee... :)

A website for such a dealer would be excellent, a e-mail address would be good, and a telephone number would be more than adequate.

Any thoughts, experiences or ideas more than welcome. reply here or PM me, whatever...

David