Whats a fair price?

I just bought 15hr mint '07 for 4000 and have seen others advertised in that range.

I just bought 15hr mint '07 for 4000 and have seen others advertised in that range.

That is a good deal. Enjoy the new bike!

I picked up a sweet low hours 2006 YZ450SE with a PC revalve for $3500 about 3 weeks ago. It runs and handles great on the track, and is my new designated "Track Bike" and occasional desert mount now. I also have the full SM set up just for grins(Ebay). The power is intoxicating!!

My seller was asking $4300.

My 06 smokers are ready in the garage for single track.

The only bike I bought new in the last 2 years was my 06 YZ125 purchased May of 06 for $3200 OTD.

I'm starting to feel like I have a YZ museum in the garage, but as far as addictions go, this is a good one.

scary to think a new 08 will only be worth 3500 in less than 2 years.....ridiculous:excuseme:

scary and a fact...I predict even lower then 3500 with the new '09 which will be lighter, corner better, FI, easier to ride, and BNG...

3500-3600 is a good price range, sold my clean '06 for $3600. I had it advertised at $4200(looked at KB thought was a good price) not one inquiry. I kept dropping the price every couple of weeks and nothing until I hit $3700 and had one inquiry and luckily he bought it. It is tough to sell a used 450, I dread it every couple of years.