help ASAP

took the bowl of and changed the main jet and the fuel screw to a ajustble one.

after i pot it back together and conected the fuel line from the petcok.

when the petcok is ON fuel is coming out of the draning hose, i tightnd the draining bolt on the carb but it doesn't help.

what do you think is the problem?

08 yz450 if it matters.

thanks

sounds like you need to take it apart again and se if someting is binding on the float.

took the bowl of and changed the main jet and the fuel screw to a ajustble one.

after i pot it back together and conected the fuel line from the petcok.

when the petcok is ON fuel is coming out of the draning hose, i tightnd the draining bolt on the carb but it doesn't help.

what do you think is the problem?

08 yz450 if it matters.

thanks

Surprised Gray didnt get to this...float is stuck...when fuel enters the carb the float rises and the float valve seals the fuel pathway into the carb from the fuel tank...the float meters fuel coming into the carb. Often you can tap the bottom of the carb with a large screw driver handle or the like and the float will "unjam" if that doesnt work, you need to pull the bowl and make sure the float is free moving.

Did you tighten the drain screw that drains the bowl its a little allen head screw connected to a hose.

Did you tighten the drain screw that drains the bowl its a little allen head screw connected to a hose.
... i tightnd the draining bolt on the carb but it doesn't help.
Uh, yes :thumbsup:

i did what one of the members told me "simply tap the bowl with a screw driver" and its all good now.

thanks everybody for your help.