HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tnl

Ims tank graphics (05 450) ideas?

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a 05 yz450 with a 3.2 IMS tank with a decal kit on it? I replaced the stock 05 yz450 tank with the above one and are looking for some ideas? I'm trying to stay away from adding decals to the tank and are wondering what it would look like with just the scoops covered? $25/scoop OEM or $60 for a complete tank/scoop kit (one ind.)?

It's plane jane. Check out my garage I think I just want scoop graphics only for right now? I just want to spice it up a bit.

It's plane jane. Check out my garage I think I just want scoop graphics only for right now? I just want to spice it up a bit.

I see what your saying, I don't know how long graphics would stick, hell I've never seen after market tank graphics. I'll keep my eyes open.