HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grunkthump

MY take on the 07's handling

5 posts in this topic

finally getting some hours on and getting comfortable on the 07' I bought new a month or so ago...rode a GOOD corner track the last 2 days...with a new quality front tire, and carmichael pro-tapers which have minimal pullback and really get me up on the seat when setting up for corners...the bike handles FINE with NO push...compared it back to back with an 07'crf250 and an 07'kxf250...don't get me wrong those bikes would carve an inside line EASIER than the yzf, however after hearing all the "push" hype, i'm happy to report for ME anyway it was simply a matter of SETUP.

i found the same front tire made a huge diff !

I went to a Dunlop 956 and what a diff. gota have a good tire with the 07 bike.

What is your track terrain conditions? I'm considering the Dunlop 952 for the front of my 07. It worked great on an 05 CRF450X, front and rear.