KX65 forks to KLX110

I would like to install KX65 forks on my sons KLX110 to give hime a better ride.

I have searched here but am still confused. What part of the KX65 triple clamp does not fit the 110 frame? What part do I need to press off? Where do I get the new part? Pictures?

you should try one of our sets of GPX forks or Marazochis, they will bolt right on with our tripple clamps.

Do I need a pitster front tire with disk brake also?

How much do they cost - the shop area of your website is not complete.

Can I get them sprung for a 70lb child?

Can I buy a Pitster and have it sprung for a 70 lb child for that matter?

Do I need a pitster front tire with disk brake also?

How much do they cost - the shop area of your website is not complete.

Can I get them sprung for a 70lb child?

Can I buy a Pitster and have it sprung for a 70 lb child for that matter?

if i can get my 250f sprung for 115, then you can get youre pitster or KLX set for 70. :thumbsup:

theres a guy around here whos 10 year old son has a heavily modded KLX.

brp makes a triple clamp set that mates kx65 forks to your klx110.

sorry - can't find the triple clamp on the BBR site (although they have a nice set of forks and clamps there).

Hi

Give PAXRACING a call...they have everything you need:thumbsup:

I bought a pair of triple clamps off ebay for pretty cheap(new). I think it was brandxminis, they're black and pretty well built. I paid around $200 and they bolted right on. It was better than going through the hassle of getting the stem pressed out.

BRP or motohp has them on their site

A less expensive route is to use a set of KX60 forks. All you need is the forks and a longer KX60 brake cable. THe KX60 forks fit the KLX triple clamps and you even reuse the KLX front wheel/brake assembly.