Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zaxcar1

does any one like ZipTy?

19 posts in this topic

i was thinking about sending my carb to ZipTy for there tune up. is it worth it? i have a 2002 yz426.:thumbsup:

i was thinking about sending my carb to ZipTy for there tune up. is it worth it? i have a 2002 yz426.:thumbsup:

DO IT!!! i sent both my carbs to zipty and the bike runs better and starts better

i love mine the only thing is its kind of hard to start sometimes. i have a 168 main and 48 pilot. its winter here in minnesota. think its just because of the cold?

was that with shipping?

not really sure cuz i got 2 carbs done at once and i got it overnighted back to my house but each carb i cost about 160

Does anybody with an 08 450 have the zip ty modded carb?????

Id love to hear someone whos done this myself

Does it fix all the decel popping? And help low end bog?

My bike has no low end bog. the power is crisp through out the rpm range, as for the decel popping, we all seem to have a little.

A LITTLE decel popping is normal...

If it's more like a machine gun, when you let off the throttle, than you're running lean or have an air leak in the exhaust.

Id love to hear someone whos done this myself
I expect my carb back in the next couple of day`s. I have had my 08 for about 3 weeks now and have not even started it. I installed a Athena big bore kit and HotCams with DRD exhaust. I also did Enzo suspension with subtanks. I plan to race it next weekend, I will let you know what I think.:thumbsup:

I had mine done about 2 months ago and can not tell any difference. I have a 07 450f that was running well before the mod. I read so many reports about better throttle response and and cleaner carburetion through out the power band that I decided to try it, maybe if I had a problem it would have helped.