King of bolt on

Hope to get these bolt's out of my skull tomorrow.:thumbsup:bolton.jpg

good god man! what did you do?!?!?! Did you fracture any cervical vertebrae? tendon, ligament, disc damage? Do tell.

those actually go into the skull?

fracture'd C1 C7 T2 T3 T4 back.jpg

and your not dead or on a vent? :ride: How did you do that and how are you doing now? Recovery time and other info please (I'm in the med field and ride a big dirt bike fast...so this is all relevant info)

Glad to see your doing well enought to be posing things on the internet :thumbsup:

Dumb luck I'm not on a vent (walked / rode out) 3 months now. My wife's co worker treated Super Man (she thought I'd be in a wheel chair when she saw my file) YES the bolt's (4) are into my skull.

I've found that wives are generally really understanding when you get injured on that damn motorcycle that you just HAD to have.

NOT!

Thank goodness I have't been banged up that bad.

Godspeed in your recovery.

I've found that wives are generally really understanding when you get injured on that damn motorcycle that you just HAD to have.

NOT!

Thank goodness I have't been banged up that bad.

Godspeed in your recovery.

And people say that sportbikes are dangerous... :ride:

I've seen more people break themselves in the dirt than on the street.

Glad you're making progress! :thumbsup:

Yeah, but who jumps on the street?

Bummer,going to be the king for two more months.Old guy's dont heal very fast

i'm sorry

I wish it would have happened to my ex wife instead of you.

i'm sorry

hahaha LMAO!

i'm sorry

There are people I realy dislike and I would'nt wish this on any body.

i'm sorry

hahaha

Sorry to hear that you have to stay in the halo...its better to be safe than sorry I guess.

hahaha

Sorry to hear that you have to stay in the halo...its better to be safe than sorry I guess.

I have allways said better safe than surgery:crazy:

I wasn't really wishing a broken neck on my ex. Just saying I don't even know you and have no doubt you're amuch better person. lol

I'm just trying to apply levity, your injury actually scares the friggin shite out of me and you must be one hell of a fighter to keep truckin' after that one.

Godspeed your complete healing, brother.

I think you've won the "break-it-and-keep-ticking" award. Hands down, no contest.

You are an inspiration to us all.

How did it happen? (If you cannot talk about it yet, that's totally understandable).

Wow.

Slowest crash I've ever had.Did it mountain biking.

That's priceless.

I am really glad you made it out the other side.

Happy Thanksgiving, Bro.

That looks like alot of injuries. Have ya heard about the new neckbraces that some rider wear to prevent that. I read about them and they look light and small enough so there not cumbersome. I'm looking into them too, I had too many close calls (I got tore off my snowmobile last winter being closedlined by a small fence wire).