Got the 'ugly' XR650R triple clamps installed

Your bars look considerably higher than stock now.

Did your cables reach ok ?

No, the cables don't reach ok with the stock routing. The cables for the motion-pro throttle that comes with the edlebrock are a bit short. I have to re-route them on the right side next time I take off the tank. The idle raises just a bit when I turn hard right. I am 6'4" so I had to raise the bars, or not stand up for very long...

RSW racing out of gilroy. I put a pair on this summer. I got the 3 inch risers. The first thing I noticed was that the riser bolts are undersized and the base of the risers is too narrow. First low speed over the bar crash on trail 6 at Foresthill knocked them loose. Beginning of a 14 hour trail ride with the front end twisted. Their really tight now but I'm still wary. ?

Krannie- lose that speedo and get a computer...

As cheap as $75 (trail tech)

It's on the list, just not near the top:

- suspension (I'm heavy)

- tall seat (I'm tall)

- lower pegs (still tall)

- body part fixes (previous owner neglect)

- chain and sprocket (more neglect)

- Trail Tech

- Lighting

RSW racing out of gilroy. I put a pair on this summer. I got the 3 inch risers. The first thing I noticed was that the riser bolts are undersized and the base of the risers is too narrow. First low speed over the bar crash on trail 6 at Foresthill knocked them loose. Beginning of a 14 hour trail ride with the front end twisted. Their really tight now but I'm still wary. ?

Yes, I too noticed this design flaw. They twist way too easy for me. You get what you pay for....