XR accessories, show 'em

OK here ya go.

Cooling fan. Hasn't over heated once since I installed it.

BRPspeedo009.jpg

Where did you get that fan?

Is there any plug'n'play kit available?

Where did you connect yours? Did you put any thermostat do control the temperature or it's always on?

Where did you get that fan?

Is there any plug'n'play kit available?

Where did you connect yours? Did you put any thermostat do control the temperature or it's always on?

I got it from a bike wreckers. Off a street bike of some type. It looks almost the exact same size as a DRZ 400s fan if you can find one of those. Wired it to the battery (Baja Design kit) and run it through a toggle switch behind headlight with an inline fuse. I made a couple of mounts to attatch it where the CA model smog crap goes on the right side rad. Don't need it very offten but sure is a life saver when I do. Like I said if you could find some one that would part with a DRZ fan cheap it looks like the perfect size. No plug and play kit availible that I know of but it's an easy DIY job. Hardest part is finding the fan. The few wreckers I went to had boxes of them just lying around, cost about $10. The smaller the better as it's a tight fit in there.

here's my beloved and current pig.not for the faint hearted..its dirty,it has high milege on the bike,and it still runs..

for long rides

soloride061.jpg

soloride007.jpg

harirayatrail032.jpg

and for the tight stuff

Averytiringweekend028.jpg

dda26.jpg

and at the moment,for everyday life

trail044.jpg

seems so strange that it has done so much justice yet i haven't even fit an aftermarket triple clamp..

however,next project is to fit the dual mufflers of CRF250R..?

accessories :

Acerbis 25ltr sahara tank

clark 16ltr tank

Works Connection Frame guards

Devol Radiator guards

Takasago Excel rims

Braking Discs front and rear

FMF powerbomb header

Renthal Fatbar

Acerbis Multiplo handguards

Whipps Alu bashplate

K&N airfilter

Mods :

Rallye fairings

Passenger footpegs

Rack

Added seat foam

KTM radiator fan

What is the design purpose of the "elephant ears"? If I wanted to climb high on the front I suppose they keep my legs off the head but is there a "air funnel" effect they were after?

How much weight can really be pulled off an L ? Doesn't seem like much....

looks and a little cooling effect.

i have a box of shaved off pork fat that weighs about 30 pounds.