What did you do to your DRZ400 today?

Crunch406

http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m556/aaaapaapt/?action=view&current=photo.jpg

Funny thing is it works surprisingly better than you'd think.. I have a 15 minute ride to the beach, and the exhaust doesn't even start to melt the wax.. Doesn't make much difference in crosswinds either surprisingly. The picture doesn't really show the gap between the board and the bike, which is big enough to use my right leg without any dramas.

And needless to say, I save the wheelies for when I don't have the board ?

photo.jpg

Funny thing is it works surprisingly better than you'd think.. I have a 15 minute ride to the beach, and the exhaust doesn't even start to melt the wax.. Doesn't make much difference in crosswinds either surprisingly. The picture doesn't really show the gap between the board and the bike, which is big enough to use my right leg without any dramas.

And needless to say, I save the wheelies for when I don't have the board ?

fixed

Ended up just putting the turn signal indicators in the same circuits as the turn signals themselves.

My hi beam and neutral indicator lights work as desired now.

Not the bebest fix... but it's working til I can figure out a better way to do it.

Changed the angle of the mount so it'ss easier to see.

2012-01-03_11-31-08_188.jpg2012-01-03_11-31-54_313.jpg

2012-01-03_11-31-29_732.jpg

So just how many gadgets and do dads can be safely put on the electrical system of a d r z

I was wondering the same thing. I have a plug in heat suit that I ride at work with and was afraid it would be to much. The suit has boot warmers, gloves and a jacket that all plug together and go to one plug.

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to What did you do to your DRZ400 today?