Pig vs piggy

At least I finally have made ONE decision. I'll be getting a honda. Not to knock the zuki but the 650 is a joke (okay im knocking it) and the 400 would take too much work to suspend my big, fat ass.

I don't want to start a war, but ,my DR 650 is not a joke. 3 buddies of mine ride XRL's and I have no problems keeping up with them in the dirt, and I have a better street ride. Peace.:thumbsup:

you practicing your swing with that tennis ball?

You know the deal. If I don't have that my wife will speed into the garage and take out my 180+HP T-CAT!!!!

You know the deal. If I don't have that my wife will speed into the garage and take out my 180+HP T-CAT!!!!

that makes me LOL! my good bud from ARKANSAS. lives near by. he has the SAME setup for the SAME reason!:thumbsup:

I should put HER sled and HER bike in the crash zone, and put my sled behind hers. Somehow she'll still manage to put a handlebar or something through my cowl!!! She is really pressing me to sell my boat and get it out of the garage. Now is not the time to push her. Sound familiar?? Ever wonder how someone can mistake the throttle and brake on a car??:thumbsup: I don't, and don't want to know someone that happens too either LOL