Renegade Suspension?

Any Renegade users out there? Just curious if you like yours and have got any comments. I have it and am just curious.

So, what are your comments?

Well I am not real impressed. THey drill out the stock valve and then put in a stiff shim almost like a washer at the bottome of the shim stack. I think that defeats shimming purposes. Anyhow big hits are great but little stuff is jackhammerish!!

Have you taken that up with them yet?

Any Renegade users out there? Just curious if you like yours and have got any comments. I have it and am just curious.

Never heard of them. There are so many supposedly "experts" at setting up suspension and really all you need is a business card that says you are one, and low and behold....you are one, I personally have tried RG3, Pro circuit/ and ENZO. In my opinion ENZO is far ahead of the others. Ask around and I think you couldn't find anyone with a bad word to say about ENZO's quality of work and knowledge. Another thing to think about is how many years experience these "tuners" have.

Oh ya. Every race I went to and he was there the bike went to him after every moto. I should have known the first day at the LL qualifier, I had him do the suspension the night before and AFTER Practice I was sitting on the ground looking at the bike and my shock bolt had no nut on it!!!!! Then at my Regional qualifier I checked my compression when I got home and there was a 10 click difference from right to left.

Oh ya. Every race I went to and he was there the bike went to him after every moto. I should have known the first day at the LL qualifier, I had him do the suspension the night before and AFTER Practice I was sitting on the ground looking at the bike and my shock bolt had no nut on it!!!!! Then at my Regional qualifier I checked my compression when I got home and there was a 10 click difference from right to left.

What a "MUNSON"!!!!!!!