HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gandalf_WR450

Whiter WR

17 posts in this topic

Winter time in Alaska- got to play with the WR somehow-

Probably going to add back in some slight blue accents, but this is the base. Not sure I like the tank, but I am going to love knowing how much fuel I have left.

DougWalkThru001.jpg

DougWalkThru002.jpg

My white wr450!

PICT0082.jpg

Nice Job- I believe the younger folks would say SICK!

What did you do with the air box side covers? Are they original black with graphics or aftermarket?

Nice Job- I believe the younger folks would say SICK!

What did you do with the air box side covers? Are they original black with graphics or aftermarket?

I went the custom graphics route. xcr graphics did the work. you will see my bike on their website.

Winter time in Alaska- got to play with the WR somehow-

Probably going to add back in some slight blue accents, but this is the base. Not sure I like the tank, but I am going to love knowing how much fuel I have left.

DougWalkThru001.jpg

DougWalkThru002.jpg

Good job! If the seat was all black along with the frame that would top if off :thumbsup: but then you would need to decide what to do about the rear sprocket.

Good job! If the seat was all black along with the frame that would top if off :thumbsup: but then you would need to decide what to do about the rear sprocket.

Thats a good suggestion- I can never keep the blue on the sides of the seat clean, it would look better black and not look dinghy. Im afraid the frame is staying blue. The sprocket is aluminum- I dont figure it is going to last too long anyway.

Its about as vanilla as its gonna get-unless I find a source for white headlight plastic.20071201_01.jpg

20071201_04.jpg

Still looking for an all black seat as per Byggd's correct suggestion.

Its about as vanilla as its gonna get-unless I find a source for white headlight plastic.20071201_01.jpg

20071201_04.jpg

Still looking for an all black seat as per Byggd's correct suggestion.

I went the opposite & went all Black. As the seat had blue on it I bought some vinyl paint & painted the whole seat. It has lasted about 12 months now & is wearing through around the stitching so will have to redo again soon. A fairly cheap option.

Cheers

I don't know if you'd like this one . 06 crf250x just go to e-bay to get one of these I think it will bolt right on

DSC00824.jpg

I would take the honda sticker off. or not just to mess with people

Looks nice, just get a replacement seat cover from CEET or something. I added the CEET foam too to make it more comfortable when dualsporting.

that is a mean looking wr you got there .:thumbsup::busted: :busted:

wow

did you relace those wheels or are they aftermarket?