HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seabass

Moose Radiator Guards

7 posts in this topic

I just picked up a slighlty used '07 WR 450. The only thing missing off the bike is some radiator guards. On my '05 I went with the Zip-Ty guards, but a friend is running the Moose guards on his CRFX. I really liked the Moose guards...they look real stout. I went to Moose's site and they only list radiator guards for the '07 YZ. Does anyone know if these guards will work on the WR? I've e-mailed Moose but haven't heard anything back.

I just picked up a slighlty used '07 WR 450. The only thing missing off the bike is some radiator guards. On my '05 I went with the Zip-Ty guards, but a friend is running the Moose guards on his CRFX. I really liked the Moose guards...they look real stout. I went to Moose's site and they only list radiator guards for the '07 YZ. Does anyone know if these guards will work on the WR? I've e-mailed Moose but haven't heard anything back.

Unibiker:prof:

Unibiker :thumbsup:

I hit a pool cue size and strength stick aimed right at my left rad... Dented the guard and knocked me down. $330 additional dollars NOT spent!

Did I say Unibiker? :ride:

I just got a response from Moose...they won't have radiator guards for the '07 WR 450 for another month. Too bad since I can get some Moose stuff for 50 % off. It looks like I'll take everyones recommendations regarding radiator braces...mebbe even get them in anodized blue!!