08 yz450 exhaust.. wich one

Sorry about that Gray - I'll try not to let that happen again. Thanks DPW.
No biggie. :ride::thumbsup:

I am curious why Yami would drop WB. Do you think it was contract renegotiation time or other issues?

possibly a refusal by WB to make a race only shorty pipe?

interesting choice for Yami to choose a Euro pipe company....maybe the FIM Team Yamaha/ Renaldi folks were getting great testing results from this company

I am curious why Yami would drop WB. Do you think it was contract renegotiation time or other issues?

possibly a refusal by WB to make a race only shorty pipe?

interesting choice for Yami to choose a Euro pipe company....maybe the FIM Team Yamaha/ Renaldi folks were getting great testing results from this company

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Lots more of it. I have used Akrapovic exhaust on my roadracing bikes and the quality is second to none. They are very nice pipes. I havent used or ridden any motocross bikes with them though.

Looks like the Factory Yamaha race team also switched sprockets too, no more AFAM looks like Vortex now..

I'm sure it's all about the $. Did you notice the yamaha superbike was running akrapovic. Maybe akrapovic wanted the whole team like Yosh did with honda- both street and offroad. It could also be that WB doesn't want to spend the money. From what I hear street bike sales haven't slowed while the off-road mx market is really slow. This would hurt companies like WB, fmf, pro-circuit more than yosh, jardine and akrapovic which sell alot of exhausts for sport bikes.