I want to go yellow on my 450 to match my R1, lets see yours.

O and thanks for posting pics all of you that did, it give me a better idea of what to expect.

Still quite a few things to do on my bike, but it's finally getting close.

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

Now thats sick, are those karoserie wheels or however you spell it and how much were they??

Sold my wheels and am buying black excels on black talon hubs, and sold my triple clamps, the 22 offset RG3's suck IMO,m and I got another set of asv's black. O and yes that is the R1 you have seen on craigs list. I am back and forth on weather to keep it or not. O and as for the comment about my bike being one of the nicest, you just need to get rid of "One of" and you got it. I just want to see a fully done up yellow one. I think this is a winter project. I am going to put a yellow strip on my new black excels to match my R1 wheels as well. It will look sick when im done and the best part is, you can swap back and forth in about 20 minutes.

TMAC25 what are you doing for the yellow strip on the wheels? I may be interested in this also

I did not like the 22mm offset either what offset are you going with?

tmac - they're Marchesini's

Marchesini has some sick lookin sport bike and supermotard rims. I heard that there really light?

Where did you get those frame guards?

Still quite a few things to do on my bike, but it's finally getting close.

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

Dude that is soo sick. Why didn't you run for "The Best Bike on TT" thing?

525 - those are frome Hyde Racing

Muddy - have you seen pics of Team Scream's bikes?

^^ Yeah but it was a long time ago.

I bought a brand new R1 anniversary edition now I want to go yellow on my yz450f, lets see them.

hanaggan1Washingtonstateseries004.jpg

R1X2003.jpg

DAYUM you have a scik bike like that and you want to change it... :thumbsup::ride::busted: