Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TMAC25

I want to go yellow on my 450 to match my R1, lets see yours.

31 posts in this topic

I bought a brand new R1 anniversary edition now I want to go yellow on my yz450f, lets see them.

hanaggan1Washingtonstateseries004.jpg

R1X2003.jpg

damn your 450 is bad and you want to change it?!?

besides you got blue hubs, levers and sprocket and triple clamps......

Dude.... first off, nice bikes!!!!! I wish I had that kind of money (oh wait, I will when i graduate from med shool)..... Anyways, why do you want everything the same??? I like a few different colors in my garage AS LONG AS ITS NOT RED!!! :thumbsup:

Dude.... first off, nice bikes!!!!! I wish I had that kind of money (oh wait, I will when i graduate from med shool)..... Anyways, why do you want everything the same??? I like a few different colors in my garage AS LONG AS ITS NOT RED!!! :cry:

+1!

Red=:lol::thumbsup::busted::lol: :lol: :lol::ride::lol:

TMAC, I've got your old white plastics also but they don't work well with my opaque IMS tank so I can only run them with my stock black tank.

Copyofmisc006.jpg

Those are some sick Bikes!!! I saw this Anniversary R1 and the dude had taken all the yellow on the bike and got it painted black and left all the white, white. He then got some white marchesini rims. Now that was a tight bike. But i think that the 50th graphics look good too. Whatever decision you make im sure it will look tight. Good Luck

they are easy to change to yellow.....just the graphics are pricey

I ordered the Hurricane kit from RM, got a little buyers remorse and returned it, now I have return remorse.:thumbsup:

love that r1. WOuld that be the one ive been gawking at on craiglist? Lucky man. I say leave your bike blue though its one of the best looking ones ive seen on here imo

My old 250f:

DSCN0107.jpg

bike.jpg

Heres the plasitcs minus bike:

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0340.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

And yes the plastics and graphics are the same color even though they dont look it in the pics.

I ordered the Hurricane kit from RM, got a little buyers remorse and returned it, now I have return remorse.:ride:

and I bought Yami white fenders. shrouds and a complete Doug Henry kit and they are brand new in the box and still not on my bike......:thumbsup:

and I bought Yami white fenders. shrouds and a complete Doug Henry kit and they are brand new in the box and still not on my bike......:ride:

Now that's funny.:thumbsup:

Sold my wheels and am buying black excels on black talon hubs, and sold my triple clamps, the 22 offset RG3's suck IMO,m and I got another set of asv's black. O and yes that is the R1 you have seen on craigs list. I am back and forth on weather to keep it or not. O and as for the comment about my bike being one of the nicest, you just need to get rid of "One of" and you got it. I just want to see a fully done up yellow one. I think this is a winter project. I am going to put a yellow strip on my new black excels to match my R1 wheels as well. It will look sick when im done and the best part is, you can swap back and forth in about 20 minutes.