Help thank Greyracer!

Matt great idea! My wife is a Licensed Massage Therapist.....she can bring Gray to his knee's....on me!:thumbsup:

:ride::busted:

Gave my CRF250 to my son, & will be getting an 08' YZ450 'round Christmas, so I've been reading alot on them & Grayracer is very helpfull. I appriciate his comments, He even knows a bit about AZ bike registration! :thumbsup:

Now we are off topic Gray on his kneesssssss I just chucked in my mouth. But me on the other hand, as you know I am very sore as we speak. I have a very sore butt I feel like I have been in prison. Please send her my way

Gave my CRF250 to my son, & will be getting an 08' YZ450 'round Christmas, so I've been reading alot on them & Grayracer is very helpfull. I appriciate his comments, He even knows a bit about AZ bike registration! :thumbsup:

Yeah but Gray and GA still ride them non-turning 06 450's so dont listen to them. Listen to me, I know what kinda oil to use,and my head pipe evem glows when I let my bike idle for 14 minutes:bonk:

Still on the pain killers, eh?

Listen to me, I know what kinda oil to use,and my head pipe evem glows when I let my bike idle for 14 minutes:bonk:

Can you teach me to make it puke out all it's coolant, & wich chain lube to use, & tell me about the noise my new engine makes, & also how to whip? :thumbsup:

Yeah but Gray and GA still ride them non-turning 06 450's so dont listen to them. Listen to me, I know what kinda oil to use,and my head pipe evem glows when I let my bike idle for 14 minutes:bonk:

hilarious.....Matt you crack me up:applause: :thumbsup::ride:

Still on the pain killers, eh?

I am saying yes thats it no more TT for me tonight I am 10 beers in and 2 loratabs goodnight fellow scooter riders:crazy: :thumbsup:

Cool, but my pipe is redder than your pipe.:thumbsup:

rocket-cart_sm.jpg

Matt great idea! My wife is a Licensed Massage Therapist.....she can bring Gray to his knee's....on me!:thumbsup:

that can be interpreted in more than one way

:ride:

Thanks grey.. you really do give out alot of good info.