HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bkklett

Help thank Greyracer!

31 posts in this topic

I am new to this site (a couple of weeks) It is amazing that Greyracer has so much knowledge about the bikes in this forum. He has helped me in all of the posts I have. I just want to say thanks. If Grey has helped you- let him know how much you appreciate it!:thumbsup:

The man, the myth, the legend..........GreyRacer:applause:

and to think he learned it all from me........:ride:

except for all his oil knowledge.......:busted:

GreyRacer is da man....:thumbsup:

Wake up Grey its 6:55am cali time

you da man gray.....

thanks for your time and effort in this forum. I know I would be a lot more lost if it were not for you insight and advise.

and i would still be pulling the decomp lever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay

he he...pain meds must be working.......:thumbsup:

They suck i need a dr bad, I just cant make myself go bacuase I am sore, another beer and loratab time. The good thing about wrecking alot is u always have pain meds handy. ... Gray still stinks no help at all. he knows im playing:blah:

I am new to this site (a couple of weeks) It is amazing that Greyracer has so much knowledge about the bikes in this forum. He has helped me in all of the posts I have. I just want to say thanks. If Grey has helped you- let him know how much you appreciate it!:thumbsup:

Grey who?:ride:

Gray infraction time...that would be great to give a man an infraction for being nice hahahahaha. And everyone including GA that said his name wrong should get one also its GRAY not GREY

positive confirmation is hell ain't it Gray? :ride:
Reminds me of an old Star Trek episode, when, after the bad guys had been masterfully dealt with by Spock, praise was being heaped on him. Spock attempted to bring an end to it by starting out, "Really, Captian, my modesty....", but he was cut off by Kirk, who finished the sentence with, "...does not bear close examination, Mr.Spock." :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Reminds me of an old Star Trek episode, when, after the bad guys had been masterfully dealt with by Spock, praise was being heaped on him. Spock attempted to bring an end to it by starting out, "Really, Captian, my modesty....", but he was cut off by Kirk, who finished the sentence with, "...does not bear close examination, Mr.Spock." :ride:

yea I remember that one.....ok you can lock this one if you want.

For those that luv Gray ...just send him money:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

yea I remember that one.....ok you can lock this one if you want.

For those that luv Gray ...just send him money:thumbsup:

I was thinking more towards a back massge from you Ga:naughty:

Gray infraction time...that would be great to give a man an infraction for being nice hahahahaha. And everyone including GA that said his name wrong should get one also its GRAY not GREY

never thought about the infraction thing for being nice

star trek and 4 strokes.... who'd a thunk it.

jay

I was thinking more towards a back massge from you Ga:naughty:

Matt great idea! My wife is a Licensed Massage Therapist.....she can bring Gray to his knee's....on me!:thumbsup: