Got my MRD today 07 450

hey guy's , I don't know where anyone heard that I buy back pipes , what I do is make sure you get a pipe that put's the power where you want it , meaning if I miss the tune you can send the header back and I will get it right , it doesn't happen very often though , I dont get very many in for crash repair either , but I do fix them for free when I do :thumbsup:

Dave im sorry for the misunderstanding

I had read post's during my research on TT about your product

the first thing that most would say was about the great customer service, the free repair and in worst case scenario you buying the pipes back if the customer wasn't happy

Its my fault for not verifying with you, about the last part

you will not have to worry about me or anyone else that buys this pipe as

its a great product and im sure they will be happy :ride:

Dave im sorry for the misunderstanding

I had read post's during my research on TT about your product

the first thing that most would say was about the great customer service, the free repair and in worst case scenario you buying the pipes back if the customer wasn't happy

Its my fault for not verifying with you, about the last part

you will not have to worry about me or anyone else that buys this pipe as

its a great product and im sure they will be happy :thumbsup:

no prob. , someone probably thought I could do that and posted it , I just don't want any confusion , thanks for all the support , your bike looks good :ride:

hey dave i sent you a price quote the other day through the website.. Lookin to get the same pipe on my 07 450 with a sparky added .. the email addy was onesluggo@yahoo.com.. if you could send me over the information i would like to get the exhaust next week.. Have a happy thanksgiving.

josh

Great looking bike Thanks for the product recomendation.

hey dave i sent you a price quote the other day through the website.. Lookin to get the same pipe on my 07 450 with a sparky added .. the email addy was onesluggo@yahoo.com.. if you could send me over the information i would like to get the exhaust next week.. Have a happy thanksgiving.

josh

done ,:thumbsup: happy Turkery day

Does MRD make pipes for KTM's (am I allowed to use that word in a Yamaha section?) What can I say, I like them both.

Does MRD make pipes for KTM's (am I allowed to use that word in a Yamaha section?) What can I say, I like them both.

now your in trouble, lol im pretty sure he can make a pipe for a lot of bike but im not sure.

Good-looking bike, it looks like it's time to replace the back tire though.

Good-looking bike, it looks like it's time to replace the back tire though.

lol

i was lazy for a few weeks

the rear tire is on now :thumbsup:

I Ordered one up after Riding Zman's bike at Milestone, I have the same year 07 450 YZ as he and the MRD Made a huge difference, so im just waiting for Dave to call me when its done..

I cant wait to test it on my bike :thumbsup:

I Ordered one up after Riding Zman's bike at Milestone, I have the same year 07 450 YZ as he and the MRD Made a huge difference, so im just waiting for Dave to call me when its done..

I cant wait to test it on my bike :thumbsup:

Ohhh man

some more competition :busted:

heheh yeah my GF bought it for me for X-Mas she sent the cash in via pay pal, I know im a lucky guy hehehh I will be sure to post a full review as soon as you and I jet it lol...

heheh yeah my GF bought it for me for X-Mas she sent the cash in via pay pal, I know im a lucky guy hehehh I will be sure to post a full review as soon as you and I jet it lol...

ha ha nice man

I need one of them

all mine does is ask for stuff :thumbsup:

Very nice looking bike