thanks for the good reviews guys :thumbsup:

2007 YZ450f

I bought the bike new in March

I went for a diff look to stand out from a sea of blue and white bikes

YZ1.jpg

yz2.jpg

YZ3.jpg

dude that is one clean looking bike, awesome job on it man :thumbsup:

I like it! At first glance people will think it's a 250f with the black backgrounds, sleeper...:thumbsup:

how do u like the exhaust? how much was it?

how do u like the exhaust? how much was it?

Thank fella's

Well today was the test drive with the new system

WOW !!!!

the bike pulls harder on the low end and it feels like it tracks better out of corners and i was coming out faster then last week "same track"

It is louder then stock

but thats something i can live with

since all i ride is Tracks

If your looking for a GOOD pipe the MRD is definitely worth it :thumbsup:

full systems run around 399.00

did you have to replace your titanium header or is it a slip on.

I replaced the whole thing

I got the FULL system from MRD

what track was it at?

what track was it at?

Milestone Ranch in Riverside

good to know.. i think i might have to pick one up.. i havnt decided but im wither going with the same mrd or a dr.d. whatever i can get the better deal on.. thanks for the write up on the exhaust. .

wow! that is an incredible looking bike!

i love the blue and black yamahas

If that is the same front tire that came on my o7 you may want to get something a little better. Looked like an enduro tire to me and slide out easy under the right conditions (anything other than hard pack). Awsome bikes though. I added a quickshot2 acc pump cover and noticed very improved crispness and also put on boyesen water pump set up. No noticable change in power but did overheat less. I think they heat up more than the hondas because the oil gets hot from the clutch but not sure. Never boiled over my crf in the dunes or hills but have a few times on the yammy (and no it's not from overfilling). You're going to love it.

If that is the same front tire that came on my o7 you may want to get something a little better. Looked like an enduro tire to me and slide out easy under the right conditions (anything other than hard pack).

Nah man its not the stock

that thing came off the day i bought it

the tires im using dont have a compound num

they were the ones some pros "secret compound" were running at Glen Helen

Great bite and it sticks in corners with NO wander

good to know.. i think i might have to pick one up.. i havnt decided but im wither going with the same mrd or a dr.d. whatever i can get the better deal on.. thanks for the write up on the exhaust. .

Yeah man the main reason i got it was the warranty and service on the pipe

I mean who else will fix the header or pipe if it bends or break

also if ya dont like it Dave will buy it back :thumbsup:

OKay.. im sold.. mrd it is.. i had no clue that if your not satisified with the pipe, they would buy it back..

I replaced the whole thing

I got the FULL system from MRD

Looks like a stainless/aluminum combo???? Yeah? Thats a super deal for 399 with the "buy it back" warranty. A Dr. D will cost you a hundred more i believe.

Looks like a stainless/aluminum combo???? Yeah? Thats a super deal for 399 with the "buy it back" warranty. A Dr. D will cost you a hundred more i believe.

yup thats what it is :thumbsup:

i really like the mrd exhaust. ..sweet bike also.

hey guy's , I don't know where anyone heard that I buy back pipes , what I do is make sure you get a pipe that put's the power where you want it , meaning if I miss the tune you can send the header back and I will get it right , it doesn't happen very often though , I dont get very many in for crash repair either , but I do fix them for free when I do :thumbsup:

Another nice job Dave. Nice bike man. Sounds like it was just what you wanted.:thumbsup: