HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XRMANU

Fuel injected up to 80 hp XR650R

26 posts in this topic

Quote from his site:

FD-RACING

italiano

english

nederlands

deutch

XR 650 R INJECTION

You'll find here ( on the first page ) few pic's of the job I am working on.

Digital injection on an XR 650 R , twin injector and twin throttle butterfly, I'll give some more explanation later on.

For the moment the bike is running preatty well , very easy to kickstart cold or hot, and some 68 ps at the rear wheel for now , I expect a 10 more at the end , the engine revs easaly at 10.000 , and seems to be reliable after having made a great number of mods, there is titanium every where , I try to light everything I could, as far as the result is reliable and it seems to be

Next step will be on track, I 'll let you know !!!

You can mail him: Fabrice Durand

fd63@free.fr

His also a member of the www.17pouces.net forum.

That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Now I want to see it in action, and then somehow end up in my garage.

It would be nice if there were more action vids than just the one I posted, but there isn't.

:thumbsup:

The white looks really really good. I might have to consider that for my next pig.