HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boxsterboy

were to ride in Houston 29th- 31st

3 posts in this topic

I'm from Dallas and want to know where to ride in Houston this weekend. I mostly ride and race x-country but I am thinking about checking out the sx track there. It wouldn't hurt to work on my jumping. Wheres it located? Does it get crowded? Is it open on Friday? Thanks.

Is there any nice long x-counrty track close by too.

boxsterboy,

Just north of Houston there are 2 tracks right on the Interstate Highway coming from Dallas..

Look to your left as you come into Willis,TX and look to your right 2 exits south of Conroe,TX. These 2 tracks about 30 miles north of Houston.

There are at least 5 good tracks in the Houston area.

I am riding at Splendora on Friday (it is supposed to rain Sat and Sun) There will be about 5 friends of mine there ranging from beginner-expert level riders! Let me know if you are interested and want directions! Later,

Garrett