anyone have the 07 gytr graphics?

hey guys, sorry if this is off topic here. didnt know if i should post it in the pic/video thread or here. since its strickly yami related i posted here. but does anyone have the gytr black and white graphics? im making a christmas list nad these caught my eye.. if someone has um installed can u post pics and how their wearing.. thanks

josh

I had a set of GYT-R graphics on my '03 for 3 years. The shroud graphics held up great, and were pretty tough to get off to replace them. They are, as I understand it, made with the same films and 3M adhesives as One Industries uses, and may even be made by One. They are a good product.

thanks.. for all the pics.. yeah for 60 bucks it sounds like a good deal. i just want something that will cover up my airbox.. i have a shit load of boot marks and scratchs that i need to cover up. also looks like it flows good with the standard number backgrounds with the single stripe..

thanks agian guys.

As far as I know, the GYT-R kits don't cover the airbox side panels. The kits for the aluminum framed bikes may be different, but the earlier versions are tank and shroud graphics only.

You can fairly easily find sheets of 10-15 mil graphics film in black, white, or 'carbon fiber', with which you can cover the airbox.

As far as I know, the GYT-R kits don't cover the airbox side panels. The kits for the aluminum framed bikes may be different, but the earlier versions are tank and shroud graphics only.

You can fairly easily find sheets of 10-15 mil graphics film in black, white, or 'carbon fiber', with which you can cover the airbox.

The kit pictured comes with the airbox decals. They are even striped to match the rest of the graphics. You can see it in the pics above. Pretty cool!