High bend bars

i also have 2" ROX RISERS. no issues with the cables either. although the cables are motion pros that came with my FCR.

Just mounted the risers a couple nights ago, the cable fit didn't seem to even be an issue at all. Big relief.

Oh yeah...love the risers. I just wish I had've done 'em sooner. :worthy:

I am 6,6" and the Renthal FATBAR Carmical HIGH is 4.25 High.

The Pastrana bars are Just a bit higher at 4.5 but are 1.5 inches narrower.

I AM REALLY HAPPY WITH THE RENTHAL CARMICAL HIGH BEND!!!:worthy:

The RC's are 802mm (W), 119mm (H), 54mm (sweep), vs the Pastrana

775mm (W), 121mm (H) and 55mm (sweep)

As you can see these bars are very simular in size, the "major" difference is the Pastrana bars are about 1" narrower (25.4mm=1" I believe)

Some say the Pastranas are better for tighter stuff because they are "narrower", but they are only about a 1/2 inch narrower on each side, and I do not really feel any difference from the normal 800mm or so width of most bars out there.

Just mounted the risers a couple nights ago, the cable fit didn't seem to even be an issue at all. Big relief.

Oh yeah...love the risers. I just wish I had've done 'em sooner. :worthy:

Manchu, did you go with the ROX Riser? If so, where did you get it? Thanks much, Steve D.

Manchu, did you go with the ROX Riser? If so, where did you get it? Thanks much, Steve D.

Yeah, I bought the standard Rox risers. Got 'em straight from them, right off their website. Was on my porch within the week.