HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gem

does this suspension deserve some love/money

2 posts in this topic

I was out riding my 2000 yz426 today and though I had fun the extra stiff suspension was killing me. This bike was set up for a much heavier dude. Can someone like Factory Connection really get this bike plush for me or are these forks/shock to old and not worth the money or effort. I rode my buddies 06 wr250 and it had me whining for a smoother ride. I will keep riding this old tank cause I love it and wonder how my love would deepen w/ better suspension and an auto - decomp cam

Money in the suspension is always worth it, no matter how old it is. It probably is overdue for a rebuild anyways, have a suspension company revalve it for you when it is apart. A revalved 2000 suspension will feel as good, if not better than an 08 stock suspension.