Yay New Bike!!!

hehe thanks guys. im only 16 so this is awesome for me, its the best bike i have ever owned. i gott pay half for the bike and dad pays for the rest so that is good too :worthy:

well we are finally taking the bike out for a ride :worthy: we are going to break it in and give it a run on saturday. i cant wait. ile let yous guys know how it goes.

Let me know if the 08's snap crackle and pop as bad as the 07's. If you have trouble with bog trying to stay in 3rd gear through corners, etc. consider a aftermarket accelerator pump cover. Made a world of difference on my 07 450.

damn, I want one sooooo bad!

Let me know if the 08's snap crackle and pop as bad as the 07's. If you have trouble with bog trying to stay in 3rd gear through corners, etc. consider a aftermarket accelerator pump cover. Made a world of difference on my 07 450.

we have already had the jetting changed before the bike was even started. the local dealer changed the jetting to what another person at the local track runs on his 08 450.

Do you know what changes they made to the jetting at the dealership? I just bought the same bike, have not had it out yet except for a couple of short around the block heat cycling rides! Next step is jetting and lubing all the bearings!

Congrats on the new bike!

Nice bike KTM RULES, it looks...blue

Nice bike KTM RULES, it looks...blue

oh congratulations, you can see :thumbsup: