Yay New Bike!!!

hey guys i finally got my new bike today :worthy: i was so excited when we went to pick it up. i cant wait to ride this bike, i am coming off an 01 250F so it will be a huge difference in both handling and power. i noticed when istarted it up that the new pipe has made the bike very quite, even compared to my 250F wich is wayyy louder than this new bike. also the new 450 revs alot quicker than the old 250. cant wait to break it in and give it a run :worthy: anyway here is some pics:

IMGP0170.jpg

IMGP0171.jpg

IMGP0172.jpg

IMGP0175.jpg

IMGP0176.jpg

IMGP0174.jpg

IMGP0178.jpg

IMGP0177.jpg

IMGP0173.jpg

i also have a video of the bike idleing but i will post it up later as its needs to upload. any comments welcome :worthy:

Very cool, congrats! There is nothing better then a brand new bike, all clean and unscratched, haha.

Are you going to take it apart and grease everything up? Seems like a good thing to do, as several members reported very small amount of grease was put in at the factory.

Anyways, have fun!

AVM

BTW, I just noticed that the cranckshaft cover requires a HUGE hex! What size is that?

nice bike.....

interesting that the Ausi bike gets the shorter pipe and the South american bikes get the longer pipe

That's what I was gonna say. :worthy:

Very cool, congrats! There is nothing better then a brand new bike, all clean and unscratched, haha.

Are you going to take it apart and grease everything up? Seems like a good thing to do, as several members reported very small amount of grease was put in at the factory.

Anyways, have fun!

AVM

BTW, I just noticed that the cranckshaft cover requires a HUGE hex! What size is that?

yeah by the way check those screws on the crankshaft cover, both of em came loose on me a few times, and the top one came loose enough to lose some oil and freaked me out mid trail ride haha. :worthy:

Looks nice. I wish I had a new bike.....

nice bike.....

interesting that the Ausi bike gets the shorter pipe and the South american bikes get the longer pipe

Not all the countries in South America, in Colombia we get the short pipe.

Very nice bike

why would yamaha even change it from country to country :s

Why do they have different steering geometry for France? :worthy:

OK forget I asked.

Why do they have different steering geometry for France? :worthy:

OK forget I asked.

too funny....you know the french....:worthy:

I wonder if Yami just stuck a 07 pipe on the Argentinian 08

i think the blue 08's look so much better than the white. congrats. :worthy:

I wonder if Yami just stuck a 07 pipe on the Argentinian 08

That looks like the same exhaust the '06 Aussie/Euro models had for '06. Note the "bomb" in the header.
That looks like the same exhaust the '06 Aussie/Euro models had for '06. Note the "bomb" in the header.

hey I just noticed that....even stranger....:worthy:

Weren't they testing the powerbomb looking header in japan two years back? I believe that the yamaha engineers said it was a different system than the powerbomb though. Strange that it would show up in other countries but not here.

i dont like it! :worthy:

not!

ooooohhhhhhhhhhh

shiny.

I wish i had the money to buy one you lucky.............

ooooohhhhhhhhhhh

shiny.

I wish i had the money to buy one you lucky.............

ttrl125:prof:

new acount

Man thats a sweet looking bike. In the mean time I can still dream.:worthy:

ttrl125:prof:

new acount

ya. :worthy: