650r suspension

Precision Concepts wants 1100 bucks to do a 650r revalve and springs. That's twice what I paid 4 years ago on another 650r. Think it's overpriced?

it is until you ride it...

There's a guy on the district 37 website, that is selling the susp off a race bike done by PC he wants 1000 for it . Sell yours on ebay . It may be a cheaper way to go.

thats over priced. springs are about 250 front and rear. Id check around theres alot of other great suspension companies. RG3, FMF, PC, many more.

i paid 600 for mine front and rear new springs everything.

I paid $220 for my springs from TT and just spent $30 on shims from mx-tech.com. Granted I haven't put it all together yet and have no idea how its going to compare to a pro job.

I live 20 minutes from P.C. and I thought they were nickle and dimeing me. I had much better luck with RACE TECH. They are huge.They were more professional and I feel had a better product. I sent the shock and two fork legs to them via UPS. I would at the very least give them a call.

Call Rob at BarnumsPro Great suspension at a great price.

Call Rob at BarnumsPro Great suspension at a great price.

Ditto that Rob does great work.............:worthy:

Precision Concepts wants 1100 bucks to do a 650r revalve and springs. That's twice what I paid 4 years ago on another 650r. Think it's overpriced?

Recently had my suspension reworked by ESP, in Sylmar. The experience I had with these folks was outstanding! The service and the knowledge allowed for a result in my suspension that was worth every penny. Much less expensive than the 'big' guys. If anyone is looking to have their suspension reworked, I would highly recommened calling George @ ESP (818) 951-9144.