HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ultimate

awaiting for congratulations! Im about to get XR650R'tarded!

8 posts in this topic

all i can say is "YOU SUCK"!!! send that to me and ill verify the maker of the pipe. LOL thats bitchen

I'll pat u on the back:bonk: That bike rocks and I totally would love to have it. Great find and buy..... CONGRATULATIONS.

all i can say is "YOU SUCK"!!! send that to me and ill verify the maker of the pipe. LOL thats bitchen

i've already sent... now its time to push your postman and ask him "WHERE THE &%$#@! THE PIPE, B*TCH?!?"..

-----

btw....

hehe.. it was a bloody mess - to win this lot. many, many people tried to get that wheels that day... but i was the 1st..

now the question.. the auction list says in japanees something about aftermaket carb. which one is fittable to BRP to make it more hellish? except edelbrock. ..

i've already sent... now its time to push your postman and ask him "WHERE THE &%$#@! THE PIPE, B*TCH?!?"..

-----

btw....

hehe.. it was a bloody mess - to win this lot. many, many people tried to get that wheels that day... but i was the 1st..

now the question.. the auction list says in japanees something about aftermaket carb. which one is fittable to BRP to make it more hellish? except edelbrock. ..

Send me the Japanese text. My wife will translate it for you.

Then, you'll know what you have. BTW, nice scoot!

guys.. i need help and suggestions from you, gurus.

today ive got full-sized photos of my near-to-get BRP and now there's a possibility to check everything - tuning & aftermarket tools, condition, etc..

so, here's the zip: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8rklpd

what's your suggestions?

who's the manufacter of this aftermarket carb?

how do you think was the engine cracked?

my friend telling me that someone put his hands inside, and there's a big possibility, it was track-prepared XR..