Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XR4DEZ

price for used 650r

6 posts in this topic

What would you guys think is a fair price for a bone stock very low(couple of hundred miles) milege 650? $3000??:worthy:

If its particularly clean and you're confident about the usage, I might even go a bit higher.

What year? I think the clutch bushing upgrade came with the 02 or 03 model. Its not a big deal and the parts aren't but about $30, but changing them out is a bit of a pain.

Other than that, pull the trigger and then wipe the silly grin off your face (it won't be easy...)

Good luck. Keep us posted.

If its particularly clean and you're confident about the usage, I might even go a bit higher.

What year? I think the clutch bushing upgrade came with the 02 or 03 model. Its not a big deal and the parts aren't but about $30, but changing them out is a bit of a pain.

Other than that, pull the trigger and then wipe the silly grin off your face (it won't be easy...)

Good luck. Keep us posted.

It's an 03 like the one I have now. I thought I'd change out my parts, get the suspension done on the new bike and basicly have a new 650 again. then sell the old girl for a couple thousand and go riding.

I bought my 02 XR650R about 6 months ago for $2750. It was bone stock and in pretty good shape. Your 03 should be worth a bit more so $3000 sound about right.

Terry