HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emiliano

My new Bike

14 posts in this topic

Hello all, at last my bike got here, it´s a 2008 YZ 450, pics are from today, notice that the exaust is not the small one, they said to me at the shop it´s because here we get the european version and the short end is only for US:foul:

Don´t know if that is a good or bad thing:confused:

I will post more pics later with all the parts in place

Yz450-1.jpg

yz450.jpg

Hello all, at last my bike got here, it´s a 2008 YZ 450, pics are from today, notice that the exaust is not the small one, they said to me at the shop it´s because here we get the european version and the short end is only for US:foul:

Don´t know if that is a good or bad thing:confused:

I will post more pics later with all the parts in place

Yz450-1.jpg

yz450.jpg

I'd say its a good thing. I'd like to see a close up picture of the headpipe and the silencer.

yea if its the same exhaust that is on the 06 and 07 then i would say the bike is going to have better bottem then the US 08, from what im hearin is that the stock exhaust really plugs up the 08

yea if its the same exhaust that is on the 06 and 07 then i would say the bike is going to have better bottem then the US 08, from what im hearin is that the stock exhaust really plugs up the 08

Will see any ways it should be a HUGE difference for me, I´m comming off a YZ400 99

Will see any ways it should be a HUGE difference for me, I´m comming off a YZ400 99

get ready to pee in your pants,,,,it is that HUGE a difference:p

curious why the Euros get a better breathing pipe.....probably will not be nearly restrictive as the us version

You would think that the euro pipe would be quieter than the US. Don't they have to pass a lower db test over there?

I would agree that you are lucky it came without the shorty exhaust.

And the shorty exhaust was the thing that had me happy, I was really dissapointed when I saw the huge end

There will be so much to like about your new one compared to your old one, you will forget it has an exhaust system at all.

You'll be having so much fun that you'll be laughing out loud, and your biggest problem will be having things fly into your mouth.